Re: [Xen-devel] HVM Driver Domain

 > BTW, are you creating the driver domain with 'driver_domain=1' in the xl
 > config file?

No, I wasn't aware of the 'driver_domain' configuration option before, and this
is what I was missing. With this configuration option, I was able to make the
HVM driver domain work. However, the PV driver domain worked fine without this
option configured.

> Are you sure this command is run on the driver domain?

Since I had installed xen-utils in the driver domain for the bridge to work, it
installed Xen hypervisor in the driver domain. As a result, my driver domain
became another Dom0. Realizing that I ran regular Ubuntu in the driver domain.
This was another key point to make the driver domain work.

Thanks for all your help, which made it possible for me to test the HVM driver
domain.

One last thing, backend interfaces are not being added to the bridge
automatically.  Do you think it is because regular Ubuntu doesn't have Xen vif
scripts? If yes, what is the proper thing to do in this case?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mehrab