Re: Kexec and libxenctlr.so

On 12/06/2020 10:18, Jürgen Groß wrote:
I just wanted to point out that in case you need a new stable interface
between kexec and the hypervisor you could consider using hypfs for that
purpose instead of introducing a new hypercall.

I am not looking to introduce a new interface with the hypervisor. Instead I am looking to have a stable library that can be used by Kexec.

The underlying communication with the hypervisor doesn't need to be stable.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall