RE: [BUG] Xen build for RCAR failing

Hello Oleksandr Tyshchenko,

Thanks for your quick response. With Xen stable 4.13 branch, the mentioned issue is solved.

Is there any document which I could refer to bring up Xen[DOM0] and have an hands on ? because am currently seeing no output after this

(XEN) *** Serial input to DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input)

(XEN) Freed 324kB init memory.

(XEN) *** Serial input to Xen (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input)

Attaching the complete logs for reference.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Chockalingam Manikandan

ES-CM Core fn,ADIT (RBEI/ECF3)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6136-4452 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 | Manikandan.Chockalingam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller