Re: RFC: PCI devices passthrough on Arm design proposal

  • To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:59:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=vQ2gZHMn6LDSz8tivzsrNZKbVKpPQrWz0pNWuRqzEKo=; b=JcGEkXDz2FtOZqOJWgCr0iqpFZIwObPLAjqGtSjhCCI8bfz3yTjD6VXZydZFwybB/NUZi+gjcx1s5AAHNhBndvAJFWrdlhtohmLHYCK0Vdz+adBz2rLLz83Fw3g4sME8y6ADQ0/kAbIOP2Wxfvj1mdd3uW60pbrZ7EOylQhT1xPcvWD5NQCxXtB6TSoSxANgaCawwKAk52HQStW+V7V3tqnU9vjysHaTNVi1wouHNYIjU4dXgoFK2zoxus7etME+QNNDALFzPXJD2LI/VuGuRU4ZE1YrSjzUSwhNRT2QNnikIspiz9Y9mtzV9J1t5+UkTp9FYruFCPtc3DzSbGBxaQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=V31tpZc6kUIqiNi8plSIlwnSmCurepjLZvOY8Dx/uLNBWrxyeGsoyU1FrEIf5MUc//KNAROUBQfgIfsay5J0A/C8YAm0cURAkEqMeTdGUbpHn2/b2Jl14eDYS6Tmeh9QKoE20GmYMNsXMhPFJI4smzxGQbU/Eoh1zirPO5XL+G+H7X1G1QQQ04OFb6PqvnfoznrTcobFz2srNLzY9cZumpJYG1cJ3MJoOtxjq/z8K+CR5lSIIvnXR/YSrflT50Y5stQESz3ZRnQK665BosBwwhyj2E7d2EetWeNzQ9IkV9hf8Dubq1FZzWLJdY75XuWcIFs/M4Z/zXiuHBTIUUsF8w==
  • Authentication-results-original: suse.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;suse.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;