Re: Continuing the Gitlab experiment: Single-patch PRs for gitlab

  • To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:49:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=UkZBXGb0g51usoDzzZYQ5I8oB1TyYz1o7zIeB8C+gIQ=; b=XL7lECj5DwSGycwmfQDSBpR7haeFc3p1ZvjPtXS1RnzEWU3a4fwPDynBaOX42v2uy+Vp+f7uKOgEFxKTZZT9CEhG2ruEx4ZOAPSOtgYbu5yIWiNPWMJvL2dEinZWyNzobwDKKgas9Xd+oLARaNKfNPygbNfxI+l6bUZCnf+X+3gCeFLqVObnQuD6AUEZ5wQhML255TndnHlReUpcKcejjM9ofOWNqJ9J714MjJazkN6AJqX1qY78Yi5UnUIaqEt1zIqSzuw5OMTE9M3O0mCBDXri7fX3qYvVbU0tyuPn+h33AvMpx1HacUBjhUEPS3/K6fmzRoNJNk2uinM6/lXOAg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UMA4sVxxU8CNPjkRAMEpjl6eh2US+QhYop5r1H1yeLLvO9kA1734P0yiybsrOs8Xxvg3z0QzWsVmnYYljTWmk76JD7A7lMBA7mM0L7511CnS6X/FgfJZMJMy8AaMa5IkXfzStx4xD2jpE/Y7yW25lQMU9+tKR85kcybv11G9EsYgLOy00epOwysr4R7bfhlw9+5XKYVGkdUxL/AAWT+rdceannFYJxiwMgg2qCQ8mIeYhx2BZC3ws5ibgEDcfCHcH/Etqoe+hxv20PZsAFBqqEJNqwIk2mJWvG79L8pgKAwBHJSY1x4NQ0pDpPBlxWEq7DvLnCVHEhfwPWKPLUlplg==
  • Authentication-results-original: suse.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;suse.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;