Re: Continuing the Gitlab experiment: Single-patch PRs for gitlab

  • To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:43:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=1tUnUpRIAd4MxmhkRP0+cHA+WBREO9AuHi/E1RTDzCQ=; b=A0u2EHM1JHWC1Oj19ha6iggq+DpDFlF+lOOfC61F8sgQSXwTsUmBdc3bzLzYTfZaVI9602oaWSkJryH6bM9uFMW3xhFHDviw7Bos1W8wLwdcWEOml02x2qTZc19yQPonLPfwKtp3Br6EdnkJtqZ96jkM4mGTYmR1qfkbz59e/+bEfVschzV6uXFNFyU884TgfPScnuQSxJAPTviiFc1nz5PjWy1qMi+9Ofi61DWlw2nhm/4z1jUz50qhxymW6p8waUwO3nahWHSiMISR4AKInxfbvDo/tHcHJcdTb96lnh7srTPtXRJnBhO5db6D/oJm1ADhl9SlKvCGzUONhn4S8Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UtKVyFPWca5NtobSV5ts0nKoIT2560mCz1XmWhjSlvdpfrQM+8ACiHHjRfcbz093E/ahdCQGByhZ76SXAodJqMIVCvHbJRCEkIFYwEuQVtQi442OoT5EZOdnVmMJrMD4W2ZRdXS0VeJ5PQNUMBl/uSB8y+Bff8l4/pGZE0Pkx209iXasjlVnCvu+Wm3m2YvwwmXOwcBtljOxgf+RL58Hw6MtO+GPnBr7y6mSdwzm/Ozqvvb5jdCTs0Wmub24/39IcOZH1Xdy76pPJ9rw9MgNYG8HbKF0Ttx9l8Z8CFSHNapAdC3//ivVvyp6OmQbiYhwW6i0PYkLpO0WFqLnFv42tg==
  • Authentication-results-original: suse.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;suse.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;