Re: Continuing the Gitlab experiment: Single-patch PRs for gitlab

On 04.09.2020 13:19, Trammell Hudson wrote:
> On Friday, September 4, 2020 5:54 AM, George Dunlap
> <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> And I’d encourage others to try submitting simple one-or-two-patch series as
>> PRs to Gitlab instead, as we continue the experiment.
>
> I've reworked my unified EFI image patch to merge with the
> recent Makefile changes and submitted it through the website:
>
> https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/merge_requests/4

I think for now it should only be really simple, mostly mechanical
changes that go this new route. I'm not happy at all with how many
clicks it took me just to walk through all of Andrew's comments,
and those were purely on style.

If I wanted to be harsh, I'd already now say "experiment failed".

Jan