Re: [xen-unstable-smoke test] 155612: regressions - FAIL

On Friday, October 9, 2020 10:27 PM, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> [...]
> Looks like arm64 is crashing fairly early on boot.
>
> This is probably caused by "efi: Enable booting unified
> hypervisor/kernel/initrd images".

Darn it.  I'm working out how to build and boot qemu aarch64 so
that I can figure out what is going on.

Also, I'm not sure that it is possible to build a unified arm
image right now; objcopy (and all of the obj* tools) say
"File format not recognized" on the xen.efi file.  The MZ file
is not what they are expecting for ARM executables.

--
Trammell