Re: Xen-ARM DomUs

Hi,

On 15/12/2020 02:35, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 6:16 PM Elliott Mitchell <ehem+xen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Finally getting to the truly productive stages of my project with Xen on
ARM.

How many of the OSes which function as x86 DomUs for Xen, function as
ARM DomUs?  Getting Linux operational was straightforward, but what of
others?

On EVE we have Windows running as a pretty much a customer-facing demo:

https://wiki.lfedge.org/display/EVE/How+get+Windows+10+running+on+a+Raspberry+Pi

Are you saying that Windows is booting on top of Xen on Arm?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall