Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xen 4.15 - call for notification/status of significant bugs

On 04.02.2021 13:12, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Although there are a few things outstanding, we are now firmly into
> the bugfixing phase of the Xen 4.15 release.
>
> I searched my email (and my memory) and found four open blockers which
> I have listed below, and one closed blocker.
>
> I feel there are probably more issues out there, so please let me
> know, in response to this mail, of any other significant bugs you are
> aware of.
>
> Ian.
>

> OPEN ISSUES

Roger has just pointed out to me that I should probably ask for
"x86/time: calibration rendezvous adjustments" to also be tracked
here. Though just to clarify - the bad behavior has been there
for a (long) while, so this isn't like a recent regression.

Jan