RE: static-mem preventing dom0 from booting

On Fri, 5 Nov 2021, Penny Zheng wrote:
> [...]

The scenario is extremely simple; you can see the full device tree
configuration in the attachment to my previous email.

- dom0
- dom0less domU with static-mem

That's it! So basically it is just a normal dom0 + dom0less domU
configuration, which already works fine, where I added static-mem to the
domU and suddenly dom0 (not the domU!) stopped working.