Re: [RFC v2 5/8] xen/arm: introduce SCMI-SMC mediator driver

  • To: Bertrand Marquis <bertrand.marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Oleksii Moisieiev <Oleksii_Moisieiev@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:51:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Fst2D0zh1VI0gfzIlirfbmElXSEF3iy1BK0XTAg6il4=; b=FzSAZueLRN7UHdGoiX+aSGEjJSbFhJCmYge7AvSVnazPFp5+5GxlBl5Vqhg4dYhOglcmH+hoN/76V0Onthn2DOpG6MLTg/MC6GB98HF4vDdq7VanhoEIbU1v6QkkXZGZZx97KWnTd5j1CaUwXe3benChd6fE2XKYimiFluJSJefmbqLVQzqaFrFTa2afFx2WEjROCEKelANw2R1GuiLhLhYWWJovMM3k8mVu7DgRoX5neRoCYcwOHq1MRXL6GpLZia8exYLr6sWlvd7uQXe6tzg/h7PY9emFrqdGQKCej0jVNx0MrXvMIcIu1M/1sjtuWb84jpE6vOGlTpWCY1Yt2Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Bj8z6vQ8CYDd8y69gXvlohtC1M62RL2s5q/gw6qMU14S/yOcWO5AYyXT7sY+wZyjvz7OP0sLPhe20Oa9jTlFu+rDfhLAz0OelUVbEW5eobYcmSzT1hbJODJFnwnFT9H3nlzAYwyFIIT1hzwZcK9SYJjM1SXMEmJmcI/sNhMnSnkbruqxGrTrlCWivW7LQZQXi6T9p6P8QikM9VQC1Wk9s4AARouvPqcRv1rsi8g9aC1dne5tNMVLGM8pBe1FCLX68zhr15yqakYy8y4XFYNdmfiYkbpNkKyOhGZ8mQuky2ahza0NKPfpasUEnJ93UM6QwoOoC/bc5OP25ma1gXufog==