PVH dom0 and MSIX memory mapping issue

I realize PVH for dom0 is still experimental, but was trying to see how well it
works in the state of "master".

I found one issue with MSI-X interrupts in dom0 -- a fatal page fault occurs
when the MSI-X PBA is accessed from dom0.  It looks like dom0 doesn't have an
identity mapping for the PBA of a PCI device --  intentionally caused by
vpci_make_msix_hole() ?

I was also wondering, what is the impact of "existing mapping (...) at 0
clobbers MSIX MMIO area".

Is the purpose of vpci_make_msix_hole() to make MSIX table/PBA accesses trap to
the hypervisor?  Seems like the page-based granularity is too coarse since the
PBA can be much smaller than a page as well as not aligned...

I was able to get something potentially usable by adding a "ioremap" call in
 msix_read() and msix_write to deal with the access of the PBA.  Wasn't sure if
this was a proper way of handling things...  Was also wondering if it would make
sense to do the same for the "clobbers MSIX MMIO area" cases too.

Thanks

-Alex