Re: [xen-unstable-smoke bisection] complete build-amd64-libvirt

Hi,

On 01/08/2022 14:15, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 01/08/2022 09:43, Julien Grall wrote:
(+ Committers)

Hi Jan,

On 01/08/2022 09:36, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 29.07.2022 19:36, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Jan,

On 29/07/2022 07:22, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 29.07.2022 03:04, osstest service owner wrote:
branch xen-unstable-smoke
xenbranch xen-unstable-smoke
job build-amd64-libvirt
testid libvirt-build

Tree: libvirt git://xenbits.xen.org/libvirt.git
Tree: libvirt_keycodemapdb
https://gitlab.com/keycodemap/keycodemapdb.git
Tree: qemu git://xenbits.xen.org/qemu-xen-traditional.git
Tree: qemuu git://xenbits.xen.org/qemu-xen.git
Tree: xen git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git

*** Found and reproduced problem changeset ***

     Bug is in tree:  xen git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
     Bug introduced:  66dd1c62b2a3c707bd5c55750d10a8223fbd577f
     Bug not present: f732240fd3bac25116151db5ddeb7203b62e85ce
     Last fail repro:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/171909/

     commit 66dd1c62b2a3c707bd5c55750d10a8223fbd577f