Re: [xen-unstable-smoke bisection] complete build-amd64-libvirt

Hi,

On 02/08/2022 11:58, Julien Grall wrote:
On 01/08/2022 14:15, Andrew Cooper wrote:
The testing situation with libvirt is already bad.  I don't think a
force push is going to make it meaningfully worse.

I have forced pushed to the branch smoke using the flight 171899. For staging, it looks like the latest flight was testing f732240f, so we don't have one with the libvirt patches.

I am hoping the push to the smoke branch will trigger a xen-unstable flight.

master has now been forced push as well.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall