Re: “Backend has not unmapped grant” errors

On 24.08.22 08:30, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 24.08.2022 08:02, Juergen Gross wrote:
The blkif.h comments should be updated to make it clear that the values in
Xenstore don't reflect the state of the connection, but the availability of
the feature in the related driver.

Isn't that implied for all the feature-* leaves? I certainly don't mind it
being spelled out, but I don't think there's any real ambiguity here.

I think it should spelled out explicitly, maybe in the general paragraph
about feature negotiation.

To me especially the phrasing on the frontend side was reading as if a "1"
would indicate the feature to be actively used:

"A value of "1" indicates that the frontend will reuse the same grants ..."

Juergen