Re: [for-4.17] automation: Do not use null scheduler for boot cpupools test

Hi Stefano,

On 21/10/2022 20:36, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
For the NULL scheduler, it is clearly important to many users so it
would be valuable to move it to "supported, non security supported" and
enabling it by default in the build. I don't recall if we still have any
known outstanding issues with it. I think we need a separate email
thread for that discussion and I would understand if the decision is not
to change NULL support status for the 4.17 release (maybe for the 4.18
release?).

At the moment, I am tracking two major issues for NULL scheduler:
 - ED25BE5E-D695-4763-B97A-78D6040E2341@xxxxxxxxxx
- alpine.DEB.2.22.394.2201051615060.2060010@ubuntu-linux-20-04-desktop (reported by you)

Have they been fixed? If not, then I don't think can be moved to "supported, not security supported" because it would fall over basic setup.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall