Re: Asking for help to debug xen efi on Kunpeng machine

Hello,

On 09/06/2023 03:32, Jiatong Shen wrote:
Thank you for your answer. Can you teach me how to verify if acpi is
enabled?

You usually look at the .config. But I am not sure if this is provided by the Debian package. If not, then your best option would be to build your own Xen. To select ACPI, you want to use the menuconfig and select UNSUPPORTED and ACPI.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall