Re: Xen 4.18 release: Reminder about code freeze

  • To: Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx>, "sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx" <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Henry Wang <Henry.Wang@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 11:03:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=axdkgzcnmGvRCT1eSkQ6qtDz8CiwhIsjf5d6QSt72lE=; b=EbkKe1yTPPJ352jcHc2Aq4YH2QPTM/A6YVAhOdPJ2HqKen6HsBv3cL49sR5s1MXoxDKQcUXksg1YY8VS0ObjPYq7FBsXsBQMts+7vcFhEH0gWK8yQWDLo303+wEyIQrO92EXmXOxiN46tDkSVcxfkSPDfToVMDL5z0up/bkoYjMhdpg+uxvlwepX7Y5RiCsXheXXM3pT/TnwBWTK7r3nQn1+kqLIZJA6sShFo5NOO0ulre0hRDOGyqTPdlTuq24hN/DL1Oy9Fi3zCJqHPItC8OW7+6WuVlkfHtFkNLiR9yiLOYl3FiFTj/aHO6sdFE0K5Y+PUPaoWF7wCRHpkXWRmg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QQsyLXDmRxSAu6qj+RtS9HkCtHf7Fm3Sy8M6VE3UZjFxrcMgWmm1eBbVw/mtaAp1SCyIDammJ2cVrkv+zVnltAULaK9WsqsDwaN3TCd40sMC/dLuwMBz0VKE70Un+GhSqAjDUOHe94s2NDZNe5DYisGzB47r3crY0tj8mnLxs3ukcxpAEteGaNMrlh42TIuvkOVZDL4lpXlIQ00vmQL1RrOXAJDQ8e5g17YFtXXb4nftq07efvxFF4LdAiX9Mu/FCmbpmVCibBFLoAfpPkHrdtPpGjb/+1GNncjNCsRc4xdsOw6WNNrgXeySheyuBLlRa8On6hUdg9E1k4x8zEu8Ag==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;