Re: Xen 4.18 release: Reminder about code freeze

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Henry Wang <Henry.Wang@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:25:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=0hsXxFAZ5C/jZmTBtfMl5pGpNmEwFhi413czhEw7fAw=; b=Z4iJVPIO9WNgnhEnKoXqwPFGxVsOreusHjIc3JfsyN9ez3kCRo3Ff4F3JdY53DTBaHvUm1f6Srj5rEJcRGd8kxjHsNBWG3V7TGatvyIpgK53SOtv6cnt7Kqo+1C0cyFmn7AR0L2iHTXynTCFAo7qJBQE1gpp3RwVevDkLk55Oe/RJPwqCedXHc82NvyWqXSRwmYSgh5pB+/RYn3qxGAhO7vWDmiOQyxIZCvTKFGBs5cVqz7UnA406JCaoWBolAMl0VIwcf8gK30w9myHUARj443917dTwn+IM8l1eFXghcm8L0KDuypLluL/9QgH9VAVNvhhn1hnl0twA5NqIJIYRw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=biTIDUiNu9Bq349XaEMPI1t01s2poHKbZcizmyHIsbf9jtS3slj2XuTZ1EFI+7Q0M4oRaN+HfAMwl1zd7FZfttxVHyH7wXrF35IhXatp7gLiylJU+mB1z+bw/UnRA6NH1ufV6pBYP9xaDQFoYRsnMOK/d29S+oZDOMhRoVX6CdMXEXcZkN3qeYyInsr8m7BD8tZAetQ3v93gT9KiwoOpHwGRKNAmJyo2id4aiJI8ZyLZF91suDgPxkne2mfL6mEoiuY5tzOwb01Q0ifDXhEMrdAP2UP5pAfD8SVs5v4SuSHYr+rA0r2zCcEfZN8+4k8FV+44T0HIjt/Mb8VrHOX4Bg==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;