Re: [Xen-users] filesystem image of Fedora Core for Xen?

I'm a member of a group of students from the COSI (Clarkson Open Source Institute) that has been working on creating a special distinct distribution for use in dom0. We hope to have something available by early next week.

Mike

Eric S. Johansson wrote:

Mark Williamson wrote:

So you're proposing a special distinct distribution for use in dom0?

sounds like it to me.  I vote for xentoo as the first distribution...

--- eric