[Xen-users] Error creating domain: vbd: Segment not found

Hi list,

I've googled and searched the archives but have not found any hint.

After rebooting the host machine I'm getting "Error creating domain: vbd: Segment not found" on a formerly working domain:

#> xm create configfile -c
Using config file "configfile".
Error: Error creating domain: vbd: Segment not found: uname=file:/root/xeninstanzen/lxgia/lxgia.img

My configfile looks like this:

#> cat configfile
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xenU"
memory = 64
name = "lxgia"
#nics = 1
#ip = "1.2.3.4"
disk = ['file:/root/xeninstanzen/lxgia/lxgia.img,hda6,w']
root = "/dev/hda6 rw"
dhcp="dhcp"

And the image is still at the right place and could be booted:

#> file /root/xeninstanzen/lxgia/lxgia.img
/root/xeninstanzen/lxgia/lxgia.img: Linux rev 1.0 ext2 filesystem data

As I said, I was able to create this domain before. Since I'm fairly new to XEN I don't really know what to do now. Am I doing something wrong? How can I get some more helpful information? How to debug such problems?

Any pointer or hint would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm