Re: [Xen-users] Error creating domain: vbd: Segment not found

Hi,

How many domains do you use? How many are running while trying
to create "lxgia"?

> After rebooting the host machine I'm getting "Error creating domain:
> vbd: Segment not found" on a formerly working domain:
According to the FAQ, you get this error if your dom0 runs out of
loop-back devices:

"By default, Linux only allows up to 8 loop-back devices to be active.
You can increase this number by setting max_loop=32 (etc) on the
domain 0 kernel command line in Grub."

Greetings,
Christian