Re: [Xen-users] cannot start xend

The wierd thing is that I had to do this on both machines I installed on,
I see that make install runs dist/install.sh .. wierd.
Python version seems to be 2.3.5.

Have a nice day
//Peter Hellman

aq wrote:

On Apr 7, 2005 9:08 PM, Peter Hellman <listuser@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I installed by running make install.
My xend would not start either, when I ran dist/install.sh it started
working.
This was on a debian unstable.

//Peter Hellman

Peter, do you use python 2.4? I dont see why running dist/install.sh
can solve the problem. That script just copy binary file to the
system, no thing more nothing less. I tried, however, but that doesnt
work for me. still the same problem.

regards,
aq