[Xen-users] Custom Kernel

Hey all-

I'm having trouble locating how to apply the xen patch to a Debian kernel, (using kernel-source-2.6.10), I've "patch -p1 installed "arch-xen.patch" and "drivers-xen.patch", but I can't get them to compile a kernel in any way.

My problem seems to be using make-kpkg I don't understand how to make it build with ARCH=xen, and using make ARCH=xen I get build errors such as: include/linux/kernel_stat.h:28: error: `NR_IRQS' undeclared here (not in a function)
make[1]: *** [init/main.o] Error 1

What command should I use, and am I going about this the right way?

(or feel free to point me to already documented help, i can't seem to find any good walk throughs of this ...)

thanks