Re: YASQ Re: [Xen-users] XendemoCD 2.0.5

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 12:48:26AM +1200, Wesley Parish wrote:
> Is it possible to install from the XendemoCD?

Hmm.  It would be a hack, and I definitely wouldn't recommend it, but I
guess it would be possible.  The images on the demo CD aren't intended
to be a distribution -- they have some very sparsely documented
demo-specific changes to things like the startup scripts that would need
to be un-done to use them as normal images.  But if you just want to use
it for prototyping or playing around, then sure, they're just filesystem
images and they could be used with the loopback option in xm create or
dd'd into a partition.

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan                           (My opinions, not the University's)
Systems Research Group