[Xen-users] installation of Xen binary on Fedora 2 with LVM

Hello,
I had tried to install Xen binary on Fedora 2 according to the user manual.

My platform has LVM.

I tried 2 different grub entries for zen:

The first was:
   kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
   module /vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0 root=LABEL=/ ro console=tty0
   It says the it can't find the / (root) and looks for a
   floppy or an NFS root. (I don't have a floppy at all and there is
   no floppy entry in /etc/fstab).
   Then it ask me to press any key, and when I do so - it reboots.

In the second I added one line:
   module /initrd-2.6.9-1.667.img

The initrd-2.6.9-1.667.img is the original Fedora imitrd file (is it
OK to use it ?)

Then booting into Xen doesn't succeed and it reboots the machine
(It is to fast to see exactly the log).

Any ideas?

Regards,
Sting