Re: [Xen-users] Problems building a xen0 kernel on Suse 9.3 Pro

Jeff,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean to insult your
intelligence - are you sure you're building a xen kernel tree rather than
the native (ARCH=xen will not work on the latter). Presumably this is the
SuSE source RPM rather than one of our tarball or BK distributions? Could
be an issue with the location that the RPM installs the source to.

Regards,

James
(will be offline from now until tomorrow)