Re: [Xen-users] Iptables, Module sin Dom0 or Dom1?

If you want QM_MODULES to go away install module-init-tools that will take
care of it, as far as this... file /lib/modules/2.6.11.10-xenU/modules.dep
(No such file or directory)

well, its not there, so shut down the domU and ..

mount -o loop image.img /mount/point

cp -dpR /lib/modules/2.6.11.10-xenU /mount/point/lib/modules/

umount /mount/point

rev up the domU and have fun :)

Hope this helps.

John Fairbairn

--
In the game of life it takes a root prompt to really foul up.