Re: [Xen-users] hyperthrading

> I am using an P4 with hyperthreading. At the moment I switched one cpu
> to dom0
> and all domU to cpu two.
>
> Is this the best solution or should I share the domUs between both cpus ?

It's an interesting question :-)

It's somewhat workload dependent but personally I think your solution sounds
reasonable.  If you have time, you might like to try distributing domains
across both threads and seeing if it makes any difference.

Unless your domains are heavily loaded, you won't see much difference anyhow.

Cheers,
Mark