[Xen-users] Re-starting backend domain

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Bowler, David" <david.bowler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:52:55 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:51:30 +0000

I've taken the network card away from Dom0, and given it to a domain
I'll call DomNet.  I'm able to bring up DomU domains that use DomNet for
their network access.  However, if DomNet goes down once the DomUs are
running, I'm not able to bring DomNet back up and get the DomUs
re-connected.  Basically, I think the issue I'm having is with
re-connecting the driver back-end with the driver front-ends.

Has anyone else done this?  Any hints on reconnecting?  Or is this
something that just can't be done with the current code base?

David