Re: [Xen-users] xen0 under bochs

> Thanks Mark. I might try that. One other thing I considered was that
> the default Bochs compile uses a cpu-level of 5 (rather than a
> possible 6). Could this be relevant, I wonder?

As in an i586?  Absolutely - that won't work.  I'm surprised it got as far as
it did, Xen shouldn't boot on pre i686 CPUs.  Maybe Bochs produces weird Cpu
info.

I half-suspected this problem, hence my mention of switching CPU emulation -
can you try this?  If you can emulate an i686 that *ought* to work.

Cheers,
Mark