Re: [Xen-users] xen0 under bochs

  • To: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jon Seymour <jon.seymour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:11:15 +1000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:09:41 +0000

Thanks Mark. I might try that. One other thing I considered was that
the default Bochs compile uses a cpu-level of 5 (rather than a
possible 6). Could this be relevant, I wonder?

jon.

--
homepage: http://www.zeta.org.au/~jon/
blog: http://orwelliantremors.blogspot.com/