Re: [Xen-users] Kernel Headers for Xen Kernel

Daniel,

Thanks for your reply, the hint about the symlink was really helpful - I got at least the driver for the IBM system management board (ibmsmb) to compile and install (which was a tour de force in and of itself).

As for your remark, you´re absolutely right, it´s --added-patches=xen - I guess that confirms that I´m not always copy-pasting...

Thanks again
        Olaf

btw: As your email suggests that you´re close (at least your mail server is, geographically speaking) to the developers, I can´t help to ask: The roadmap says 3.0 is likely to be released in June - any news on that one?