Re: [Xen-users] cannot boot any domU

Hi,
On Thursday 04 August 2005 22:05, Scott Koranda wrote:

> I next created a configuration file to try and boot FC4 as a
> Xen domain. Here are the contents of the file:
>
> kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11-xenU"
> ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-2.6-xenU.img"
> memory = 512
> name = "FedoraCore4-01"
> disk = [ 'phy:hdc1,hda1,w', 'phy:hda2,hda3,w']
most likely not the reason for the crash, but hda2 is your dom0's swap
partition? using the same swap partition twice for the domU won't work..

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/hdc1,hda1,w', 'phy:/dev/hdc2,hda3,w']

is probably what you want (if you have unused swapspace in hdc2 and have set
up domU to swap on /dev/hda3)

> dhcp="dhcp"
> root = "/dev/hda1 ro"
> extra = "3"