Re: [Xen-users] help boot ing xen

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 07:17:19PM -0400, Jacek Aviles wrote:
> Yes, I am running FC4.  After I get the working I don't get a login.

> And then it just stops and just hangs.  There's a blinking cursor but it
> doesn't take any input.  It just blinks ...mockingly.
>
> So is there something else I can do under FC4 to disable tls??

The lack of console output isn't related to the TLS/NPTL message at all.
That's due to the fact that the root filesystem has no device nodes when
the kernel mounts it (particularly, no /dev/console). You either need to
use an existing initrd, or use mkinitrd against the dom0 kernel and use
that initrd, so that there will be a /dev/console and friends to open.

--
Derrik Pates
demon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx