Congratulation

Congratulation You Have Won...
LUCKYDAY LOTTERY NL
Your Ref: Number: GLNL132/756/4007
Your Batch Number: SGN8901527-BB67

Attn: Sir/ Madam.
We are pleased to inform you of the result of The Lottery Winners International
programs held on the 24th of September 2005,Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 27511465896-6410 with serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers
7-14-88-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay of  Euro1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro)
                    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants and non
participants.
All participants where selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact your agent
Mr. Gilbert Anderson
Imperial Trust Agency
E-mail: imperialtrustnl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL: +31-647-264-088
FAX: +31-847-512-664
Please Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20th of October
2005. After this date, all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
 Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
your agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody
under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Flora Van Sintel.
Lottery Co-coordinator