[Xen-users] Setup a DMZ with bridging or routing?

Hello,

I have still problems configuring the domUs (the documentation on this
topic is far from numerous), please can someone help or point me to a
good website on this. Thanks.

The plan:
1 dom0 (Debian Linux) and several domU on the same subnet (e.g.
192.168.5.x). The domUs will get virtual dmz hosts (email etc.).
A firewall (shorewall or iptables) on dom0 will be in place. The host
itself is connected to the internet.
So my questions are:

Is it better to use bridging or routing in such a scenario?
How do I have to configure this in the domU config-files (especially the
vif and ip parameters)?
Do I need to change the vif or network scripts for this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Greets

Axel