Re: [Xen-users] XEN on evms root

Probably something like:

title Gentoo/Xen
 kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
module /my_xen_kernel root=/dev/ram0 real_root=/dev/evms/root init=/linuxrc udev doevms2
 module /my_xen_initrd

/Ernst

Thanks, but when I boot it can't mount root... Strange.. I have to have "noreboot" in grub to see this. Any ideas? My kernel has ramdisk support. Well, I'll google on it.. But if someone has any ideas, they are welcome ;)

 Martin