Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD DomU Fatal trap 12 in cpu_switch_load_gs

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 01:46:42PM -0600, Kip Macy wrote:
> This is a bug that I had thought that I had fixed. I haven't done anything
> with 5.3 on 2.0.7 in quite some time. Up until the xenbus changes I was
> tracking 3.0 and was going to check into 6.0 CVS.

It is possible I have re-introduced it as I was initally unsure of which
source to be using for my own kernels. I think I built this through
following what I now realise are out-dated instructions on the xenobsd pages.

I have had crashes with kernels built from the included sparse freebsd
directory but as they have kdb enabled I don't see any output on the console,
they may have a different cause.

I will rebuild this kernel config from the sparse directory provided in 2.0.7
and see if I get the same or different errors.

PS Would you accept patches to your build scripts to work on 'stock' FreeBSD
systems (no wget, bash in /usr/local/bin etc.)