[Xen-users] vif configuration

I have a host with two network cards.  One card (eth0) connects to a
switch.  The switch is connected to a firewall which is the gateway for
the network.

I'd like to set up a few domU machines and have them be on their own
network.  The domU machines would be able to talk on their own network
but preferably not to the real physical network (and other machines on
it).  It is important that the firewall be able to give outside
addresses to the virtual machines though.

I could for instance, hook the 2nd netword card directly to the firewall
and have the firewall deny traffic between the two networks.

I'm at a bit of a loss though, as my networking knowledge isn't the
greatest.  I'm not sure if I should use vif-bridge, vif-route, vif-nat.
Not sure if I can do this on the primary nic or if I need both...

Any suggestions?

-Dennis