Re: [Xen-users] Debian, Xen and CLUSTER / GFS Support

Hi folks,

Sven Oehme schrieb:

GPFS fits Perfect into that area.
As far as I found out it is the only one to replicate volumes online AND to distribute locking. That is a must for my plans. But it seems it does not support some kind of cluster wide lvm mechanism. And GPFS is not free. It eats up considerable amounts of a well fed budget, I am afraid.

AFS works under xen , with a 2 line patch, just browse the openafs ML
But AFS does no distributed locking, as far as I know?

Anyone out there having experience with AFS?

Dirk