Re: [Xen-users] Building Wiki for clustering using GFS and Debian

Well, I am not the author as well, but putting up a wiki on clustering with xen should be no problem. The document Christophe put up gives a good overview on what way to take (thanks for that, Christophe), but a more detailled howto would prevent lots of similar posts on this list.

So the questions are:
1. Christophe, is it okay if other people work on a more detailled howto based on your document?
2. Who would like to put work in a xen clustering wiki?
3. What wiki platform would the community prefer? I tend to love wikimedia (I could put up an extra site for that), but we could also integrate it into the xensource-wiki.

Comments are welcome!

Dirk

Steven Anderson schrieb:

Greetings!

I think a couple of people misunderstood. I did not create the document. I was
just trying to view it, therefor I dont think it would be right for me to put
it in a wiki. The owner of the doc would have to do that I would think!

Regards,

Steven