RE: [Xen-users] compiling custom kernel on 2.0 testing

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 12:31 +0100, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

8-) I see the same behavior.  The annoyance for me is that I don't have
any way to get 'make world' to use a different dom0 kernel configuration
than the default without modifying the default kernel configuration that
came from the Xen source tree.  I don't want to do that, because I'd
like to keep it intact for sanity.

I suppose if I spent some time, I could use other targets than 'world'
to build the hypervisor and userspace tools, patch the Linux kernels,
reconfigure the Linux kernel, and than make the Linux kernels.  I think
that involves 'make xen', followed something like 'make patch' or 'make
kernels'.  Feel free to chime in if you know how to do this ...

Thanks.
Andrew