[Xen-users] still network issues

Hi all.

I have still network issues. I'm now able to connect two virtual domains with a
bridge defined in domain0. But this is not what I want. I don't want to affect
domain0 in any way what means no network connections between the domain0 and
the virtual domains.

I just want to define a 'cross-over cable' connecting eth0 of the first domU
with the eth0 of the second domU.

Any suggestions? Thanks.