Re: [Xen-users] MegaRAID driver on domain 0

Hello again,

I've made some additionnal tests :

With my self-compiled Xen0 kernel, the MegaRAID adapter is not detected
when there is no ACPI (either with "acpi=off" or without ACPI compiled
on).

I also have tested with the "noapic" option, nothing changed...

--
SociÃtà Adelux -  http://www.adelux.fr
SÃbastien Munch - SÃcurità des systÃmes d'information