[Xen-users] Confused about the xen livecd 3.0

I'm dabbling with xen, and tried downloading the Xen LiveCD 3.0 from http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/, via the torrent there. When I boot from this CD, I get dumped to a grub> prompt, and can't figure out how to go further.

I can't find an MD5SUM for that ISO. And when I check Xen on sourceforge, and try to download the ISO from there, the file is 0 bytes long.

I search, and the two threads I can find two threads:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-09/msg00294.html
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/5779

Any clues for getting this working?

Tony Lewis