[Xen-users] Crashed domU console logs/scroll down

Hello there,

        I have got a crashing domU here, but I don't know what's happening since when I connect to its console with "xm console", I can't scroll down. Also, I don't know a way to log a domU console output. Other domUs on the same host are running fine, only that one is crashing once a while. Anyway it would be great to know how to real a domU's last console ouputs...

Thanks in advance...

Christophe Painchaud