Re: [Xen-users] Re: When I start the application on VM, the Host one is getting activated

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Sanjay Upadhyay <glowfriend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:58:51 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:36:37 +0000

HI Charles,
tryi to SSH into a Physical Machine (no xen), I start the browser, and
the browser is running on the remote physical machine, when I save
something it gets saved into the remote machine..
However on Xen... when specifically the dom0 and domU are on the same
physical machine and I SSH into somU, I see this effect.

regards