[Xen-users] Re: When I start the application on VM, the Host one is getting activated

Sanjay Upadhyay wrote:
HI Charles,
tryi to SSH into a Physical Machine (no xen), I start the browser, and
the browser is running on the remote physical machine, when I save
something it gets saved into the remote machine..
However on Xen... when specifically the dom0 and domU are on the same
physical machine and I SSH into somU, I see this effect.

Whether the mozilla-xremote-client is attempted before the actual remote browser is started likely depends on the startup scripts bundled in the browser package for your distribution. Is your remote physical machine running the same OS and Mozilla version as your DomU?

In short -- there are other factors besides Xen which impact whether this will work. Closing all browser instances on the Dom0 would be an effective way to stop it from happening, though.